This means HousingWire’s audience includes:
- Senior-level banking executives
- Hedge fund and private capital managers
- Mortgage loan officers and brokers
- Wholesale, retail and warehouse mortgage lending executives
- Mortgage servicing executives
- Title industry executives
- Realtors and real estate brokers
- And more
How many lenders read HousingWire? Servicers? How many senior executives? Do HousingWire’s readers drive purchase decisions?
Most traditional media kits have nice charts showing how many senior decision makers a publication reaches, or how many readers are in one audience segment versus another. Not here.
We think these traditional, old-school types of “audience breakouts” simply don’t work in a digitally led world. Worse, they can be intentionally misleading. Here’s why:
- We learn from what our readers actually do – not what they say they do. In the digital age, we don’t need to survey our readers to find out if they value our content more or less than a competitor’s content: we can directly observe which platform readers choose to read.
- Name a conventional media kit where a publication says its audience is inferior in some way. You won’t find one. Every publisher puts up charts suggesting their readers prefer their media brand the best versus all other competitors; every publisher claims they have the most senior leaders driving the most purchase decisions, too. Some might call that a “validity problem” – we call it useless fluff.
- Audience channel crossover is an actual thing: a publication might claim that 75% of its audience is senior executives. But is it true across all channels, all the time? Web? Email? Mobile? Magazine? Webinars? Social? Odds are pretty good that if the publisher is being honest, the real answer is: they don’t really know, and it can vary.
Here’s the bottom line: HousingWire has the largest and most diverse readership in U.S. housing finance – and we use this extensive reach to deliver real results for our advertisers.
Reach by Channel
» 31,000+ subscribers/daily*
» 320,000+ readers/monthly**
» 45,000+ readers/monthly***
Social channels (RSS, Twitter, Facebook):
» 120,000+ readers/daily
» Unlimited audience